196 PARKDALE AVE N, HAMILTON ON
Premium Tattoo + Body Piercing Studio proudly located in Hamilton Ontario, featuring award winning guest Tattoo Artists from around the World.
GRIM provides the highest quality service and client experience, from the moment you walk into the studio until your tattoo or piercing is healed. We take pride in our work and we want you to take pride in being part of our family.
Queer Female Owned & Female Operated
Originally known as Grim City Tattoo Club, we have chosen to separate ourselves from the past and focus on our Future: High Quality Art, Superior Customer Service and Your Experience
No Refunds on deposits, services or gift cards.
Cash & Credit Only
Walk ins Welcome (subject to availability. we recommend calling ahead, 905-544-1222)
I. We Promise a Safe Space to be Tattooed, Pierced or receive any Service we offer:
- We have cameras in all public areas
- We will never ask you to stay after hours alone with an artist unless there is another member of our staff present
- You may always bring one person with you for your comfort and safety (Covid affects this policy)
- You will never be asked to remove clothing without a valid reason and being offered proper coverings (pasties etc)
- We will discuss what you can expect before anything is done and you can ask questions and explain if you are not 100% comfortable with something.
- We will offer you a privacy screen or a "private" room for sensitive areas but you can invite a trusted person to be with you
- We will have a second member of a preferred gender present during consultations if they are not done in a public area or are in a sensitive area
- There are no cameras in the private rooms
- Cameras are only monitored by management and only stored for a week before files are erased
- We will never use your data for any reason but for contacting you for service related reasons (promotions, to confirm or change appointments, health and safety, aftercare etc)
- No artist or member of GRIM will ever make sexual or inappropriate comments at any point before, during or after your appointments
- No clients will be permitted to make sexual or inappropriate comments to artists, team members or other clients at any point or publically online on our social media accounts
- If you feel like a team member or client we work with has done or said something inappropriate - please contact Memphis privately at firstname.lastname@example.org
II. We will ALWAYS do our best to respect Pronouns, Preferred Names & Your Specific Needs as an Individual, whether you are non-binary, trans, have mental or physical limitations, Are BIPOC, LGTBQIA2S+, if you have anxiety, depression, PTSD, ADD/ADHD or any other form mental health - we promise to be respectful, accommodating, welcoming and to do the best job possible, every. single. time
III. We Want You to LOVE Your Tattoo or Piercing: if you're unhappy with the work, reach out to us within 14 days and we will do whatever possible to ensure you are as proud as we are.
IV. We Guarantee Our Work: we offer a 90 day touch up on most tattoos if needed - please remember that no tattoo heals perfectly and we do not offer touch ups on hands, fingers, knees, feet, elbows or any other areas our artists advise you against.
V. Our Quotes won't Change: if we give you a price for a single session tattoo, we will honor our quote (within 25%)